Open Access & Copyright
The Open Access policy of the journal provides free access to full-text articles in pdf or html format. All papers published by South-east European forestry are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication, without subscription charges or registration barriers.
Paper Processing Charges
No papers processing charge is applied. All processing and publication costs are covered by Publisher and Founders of South-east European forestry journal.
South-east European Forestry journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Unless otherwise noted, the Publisher (Croatian Forest Research Institute) retain the copyright on all papers published in the Journal (whether in print or electronic form), but allow anyone to download, reuse, reprint, distribute or copy them, as long as the original author(s), title, and source (South-east European forestry) are properly cited.
Authors, i.e. the corresponding author on behalf of co-authors is required to agree to the Copyright Notice as a part of the submission process.
Acceptance of the agreement will ensure full copyright protection and help to disseminate the paper to the widest possible readership in print and electronic formats. Authors, at the same time, warrant that the work is original and has not been previously published or submitted elsewhere. Furthermore, it is the author's responsibility to obtain a written permission from the copyright holder to reproduce figures or tables that were published elsewhere.
Authors of papers published within South-east European forestry retain wide rights to use their work for scholarly and teaching purposes. Without asking permission, authors can:
- use part of the work as a basis for a future publication,
- use a different or extended version of the work for a future publication,
- include the work in future derivative works, including a dissertation or thesis,
- use the work in a compilation of works or collected works,
- expand the work into a book form or book chapter,
- use the work for their own personal use, including educational use, classroom teaching, study guides, conference presentation,
- distribute to colleagues for their research use,
- deposit the work in an institutional or funding agency repository,
- post the work on author’s personal or institutional web site.
Authors retain the above permissions as long as the original work and source (South-east European forestry) are properly cited. To request permission in any other manner not outlined above, please contact:
SEEFOR Editorial Office
Croatian Forest Research Institute
Cvjetno naselje 41
HR-10450 Jastrebarsko, Croatia
Tel: +385 1 62 73 000; +385 1 63 11 584
Fax: +385 1 62 73 035; +385 1 63 11 588